Hair transplant is a good possible solution for all types of hair loss for men and women in Panama. Therefore, hair transplant in Panama introduced to avoid this issue. Hair transplant is a process in which a healthy and genetically resistant follicle of hair is taken from the back of the head and implant in the part of the scalp facing the baldness or any other scalp disorder. 85% of men and 50% of women in Panama facing the problem of hair loss. Many clinics are opened for both national and international people in Panama. These clinics work according to patient needs and do not compromise on quality. The Panamanian surgeons are most innovative and highly-qualified.
Mission of Clinics
Panamanian doctors are working in the clinics they used the latest diagnostic techniques for the treatment. The highest-quality treatment is provided to the patients. The main goal is to provide an outstanding aesthetic look which is only possible when appearance is natural. Effectiveness and safety are guaranteed by the experts. They use medicines to reproduce and produce hairs and smiles.
Who Need Hair Transplant in Panama?
- A person with an age of more than 25 who faces the problem of hair loss is a good candidate for the transplant.
- People having problems with thinner hair can be candidates. Thinner hair provides less coverage to the hair follicle.
- Type of hair loss in the patients.
- Hair availability in the donor area is located on the back of the scalp.
- Expectations of the patients with the procedure.
Here are the complementary techniques for the treatment of hair loss:
Fue Hair Transplant
FUE stands for follicular unit extraction and this advanced technique is used to transplant hair in Panama clinics. In this type of transplant, doctors take hair follicles of individuals from the skin and move them to the area where hairs are absent or thinner. Experts use micro punches to take single follicles and transplant them to another part of the body. They take hair in a way that there are no marks of extraction.
Dhi Hair Transplant
Dhi stands for direct hair implantation which is a modified type of Fue transplant. This technique is most commonly and effectively used for hair transplants in Panama. It is without scars, stitches, cuts, and pain. In this transplant:
- Surgeons shave the patient’s head and apply anesthesia on it.
- Then surgeon takes hair follicles using a fine tip extractor from the back of the head.
- Surgeons then fill the hair follicles in the pen-shaped tool and fix them into the balding scalp part.
- Antibiotic cream is applied immediately after it and then a bandage has applied that covers all sites.
The overall transplant procedure is not the same for everyone depends upon the type of treatment taken and hair loss. The bandage is removed after 7 days all scars heal up in this period. The overall recovery process will take 15 to 18 months.
- No scars, stitches, cuts, and pain.
- More hair per area is produced.
- The procedure is safe with minimum side effects.
- The result is natural.
Some people face side effects:
- Tiny scars
- Pus produced in the transplanted hair
- Swelling, pain, and itching of the scalp
- Hair follicles inflammation
- Bleeding in the surgical area
- The sensation of the area is lost
Cost of transplant
Patients are charged for the number of grafts. For 1000 to 1500 grafts cost is 2999$ and 4799$ for 2500-3000 grafts. Clinics also provide an opportunity for international patients.
Hair transplant is a procedure in which a surgeon uses a micro-grafting technique in which hair follicles of patients are implanted hair loss area. This is permanent and long-lasting. It is a time-consuming process. hair transplant in Panama includes recovery and healing process. Panamanian surgeons use advanced surgeries for the hair transplant that is secure and cheap. Patients experience almost no pain during the surgery and the result is immediate that gives a natural look, density, and shape to patients.