Helena, the capital city, happens to be a popular tourist destination for those looking to enjoy Montana’s natural beauty. Mount Helena, a difficult-to-miss backdrop to the city, offers miles upon miles of hiking routes to start exploring.
Helena Montana Nightlife
Some amazing places you can go to in Helena, Montana, to have the greatest time of your life at night are:
- Bearcreek Saloon & Steakhouse: At the Bearcreek Saloon & Steakhouse, relax with a beer and a steak while watching the Bearcreek Downs’ Pig Races. Patrons wager on their favourites while oinkers in numbered jerseys race around an outside oval, with revenues going to local scholarships. The races are held on summer evenings at 7:00 p.m. from Thursday to Sunday.
- Banditos: In the summer, live rock music is frequently performed at Banditos, located in the old Wells Fargo building.
- Corral: On weekends, Corral comes alive with live music from around the area. For the Montana brews, eccentric bartenders, pool-table wagers, thousands of skiers, snowmobilers, and locals in town provide additional entertainment.
- Brewery Follies: Leave children at home and go to the bawdy Brewery Follies (ages 13 and up) for a no-holds-barred, singing comedy cabaret. Shows are held daily from Memorial Day to Labor Day.
- Murray Bar: The Murray Bar’s jukebox was named the best in the area, and its staff was rated the nicest. On most Saturdays, there is live music.
- Pine Creek Cafe: The Pine Creek Cafe features live bluegrass music, grilled burgers, and beer beneath the stars on Friday and Saturday evenings from June to August. The party kicks off normally at 7:00 p.m. During the winter, music begins at the same time on Friday and Saturday nights.
You would need to make a payment of a nominal price. As there is nothing like a free ESTA application, we must note that you would not be charged for denied applications.
The privacy of ESTA applications is quite high, and even if someone obtains your unique ESTA application number, they would be unable to access your personal information. The method for obtaining an ESTA has a fee, and you can only make payment with your credit card when using the website. The fee is non-refundable and levied in US dollars.
You could begin the process of ESTA tracking to determine your ESTA application status online. To log in to your ESTA account, you require your ESTA application number, passport number, and personal information. To get things set up in perspective, how important is ESTA? Whenever you check your ESTA application status and see that your application was denied, you need to apply for a non-immigrant visa.
You have two years to travel after receiving travel authorization. You have to request a new ESTA authorization whenever your passport expires or whenever you get your passports changed. You can go to the United States several times in those two years if you have a valid ESTA. You do not have to print your ESTA information since it is transmitted to your airline immediately.
Mount Helena Hike
Some amazing trails you can use when going on a hike whenever you are in Helena, Montana, are:
- 1906 Trail: It is a moderately-trafficked 4.7-kilometer out-and-back trail situated close to Helena, Montana.
- Mt Helena Via Powerline Trail: It is a 2.9-kilometer little-travelled out-and-back trail with a beautiful forest environment near Helena, Montana. The trail is generally used for hiking and running and is classed as moderate.
- Prairie and 1906 Trail Loop: It is situated in Helena, Montana, is a 4.7-kilometer lightly travelled loop trail. The trail is mainly utilized for hiking and trail running and is classed as intermediate.
- Waterline Trail Loop: It is a 4.2-kilometer modestly frequented loop trail in Helena, Montana, that includes stunning wildflowers and is suitable for hikers of all abilities. March to October seems to be the perfect time to utilize this trail for your hiking adventure.
- Powerline Trail: It is a 3.4-kilometer moderately frequented circle trail near Helena, Montana, that is regarded as strenuous and provides the opportunity to watch wildlife. The best time for you to utilize this trail for hiking is from February to October.
- LeGrande Cannon Boulevard: It is a 10.1-kilometer out-and-back trail with magnificent views close to Helena, Montana. You can use this trail for any kind of activities like hiking and mountain biking. Also, you do not have to be an expert level biker to utilize this route.
What is the Elevation of Helena Montana
Helena is Montana’s state capital and lies in Lewis and Clark County. It is situated along the Missouri River in Prickly Pear Valley, a lush area featuring rolling hills and steep mountains. It has an elevation of 3,955 feet which is approximately 1,205 meters.