Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?


Is penis girth and length surgery for me?

Many men across the UK opt for both penis length and girth surgery when contemplating penis enlargement.

They are sometimes growers instead of showers and feel pressure to be larger when flaccid.

Although these men may have a statistically average-sized penis, their anxiety can impact their daily lives, influencing how they dress, which sports they partake in, and how they act in communal settings.

If this sounds like you, penis enlargement surgery may be the solution to your anxiety.

What do penis girth and length surgeries involve?

Both procedures will be carried out at the same time when you are under general anaesthetic.

This means that you will not have to return for future treatments and can recover from both at the same time. It will also remove any worries you may have regarding the side effects of anaesthetics.

Girth surgery

Penis girth surgery involves injecting purified and filtered fat from your abdomen or thighs, into your penis at regular intervals along the shaft to increase the circumference.

60% of the gain will be noticeable immediately after surgery, with the remaining 40% circumference increase being visible after your recovery period, around 8 weeks.

The penis could be made thicker by 1-2 inches, in both flaccid and erect states.

Length surgery

Penis-lengthening surgery involves cutting the suspensory ligament from the public bone. This allows the penis to hang further forwards, increasing in length.

95% of men who undertake this surgery will receive an extra 1-2 inches in length when flaccid.

How long are the recovery processes for penis enlargement surgery?

Due to the combined surgeries, recovery procedures will likely differ from single enlargement procedures and your surgeon will give you specific, personalised instructions.

However, standard recovery will be completed in 6-8 weeks and will involve abstaining from strenuous or sexual activity for at least 6 weeks, to allow the area to heal properly.

Girth surgery recovery also involves daily penis massages to ensure the fat is distributed equally along the length of your penis. Failure to complete these may result in fat lumps or an uneven penis.

Find professionals to book your penis enlargement surgery

No matter which clinic, you choose to use for your penis lengthening surgery, you should ensure that they are well-respected and reputable.

Read their most recent reviews and testimonials and open a dialogue with the clinic, asking them anything and everything you would like to know. If they are supportive, professional, and take the time to answer all your questions then you can consider them a good choice for your enhancement surgery.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like


House of Fun is a spooky online slot game that is suitable for the whole family. It features a dark castle with gloomy doors...


Millions of people worldwide love okbet online casinos, and their popularity appears to grow. However, the prospect might be scary if you’ve never wagered...

Life Style

Experiencing casino games always gives a new feeling. It possesses a luxurious vibe that we look for every while. But of course, different locations...

Life Style

If you favor sports ANd you want to make money out of the games you relish, you’ll very much participate in sports 사설토토 gambling...