Indica, sativa, and hybrid are the three primary genetic subtypes of cannabis. These groups mostly show how the plant is organized.
Wide fan leaves and short stature are characteristics of indica strains. While sativa strains frequently have long, thin fan leaves and a tall, wiry growth pattern. The growth characteristics of hybrid strains range from bushy to higher heights and include a wide range of leaf variants.
Although indica, sativa, and hybrid strains all have factors that are associated with them, it’s important to remember that each strain has a unique impact on each user, regardless of the strain’s classification.
This article will introduce the top weed strains and THC edibles that might help you find the right product. Read on!
What are the Best Weed Strains?
Sativas and indicas are the most often used marijuana strains. Sativa strains are renowned for their energetic, uplifting effects that may be used to treat exhaustion or sadness and give some users a sense of creativity when smoked during the day.
Indica marijuana is more sedating due to its calming characteristics, which may aid individuals with nighttime sleeplessness and offer relief from chronic pain. Hybrids are among other well-known weeds (a mix between sativas and indicas).
Here are some of the best sativa or indica dominant and well-balanced hybrid strains available at the online dispensary near you that offers bulk weed:
- Island Haze – a strain with a high sativa content produced by crossing the potent Cannalope Haze and Blue Jam varieties. Island Haze is the perfect choice if you’re looking for a fantastic heady high for a quiet afternoon spent lounging on the beach.
- Ambrosia – This sour strain comes from Greek Mythology, in which Ambrosia served as the meal for the gods on Mount Olympus. The typical THC content of Ambrosia ranges from 13 to 16%. Ambrosia users describe a sativa-dominant high that leaves them alert, productive, and elevated with a sensation of motivation and artistic creativity.
- Durban Poison – One of the most well-known strains in the history of Sativa enthusiasts is this stimulating kind. As a result of its famous elevating buds that taste and smell fantastic, Durban Poison has justifiably earned several recognitions. This strain is 100% Sativa, which can be challenging to get these days, and has about 22% THC.
- LA Confidential – The high gradually takes effect, creeping into your mind and body with a profoundly peaceful sensation that helps to calm racing thoughts, bad moods, and sore joints or muscles.
- Larry OG – This indica-dominant hybrid strain’s greater THC concentration will be advantageous for individuals looking to increase their appetite. Additionally, this strain is recognized for producing a body high that reduces physical discomfort.
- Papaya Punch – The iconic Papaya X Purple Punch strains were crossed to form the hybrid strain Papaya Punch, which is somewhat indica dominant (60 percent indica, 40 percent sativa). Papaya Punch, renowned for its insanely sweet flavour and head-spinning effects, is ideal for any indica lover who wants to unwind and chill after a demanding and exhausting day.
- Sapphire Scout – A rare, evenly balanced hybrid strain. It is prized for its insanely delicious flavour and attractive appearance, which are both products of its long-sought parent strains.
- Dough Boi – a balanced strain that can aid in treating bipolar illness and anxiety.
- Nerds – It is a tasty hybrid strain made by combining the Grape Ape and Strawberry Cough strains, which are 50% indica and 50% sativa. Nerds contain almost all you want and extra if you’re looking for the ideal fruity flavour.
What are THC Edibles?
You may eat or drink these edible cannabis products that contain cannabinoids. When ingested, cannabinoids—chemical elements included in cannabis—can impact your body and psyche. Tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, is a cannabinoid that induces euphoria and intoxication in users (or high).
Types of THC Edibles:
- Gummies – These chewy, sweet treats come in various shapes. Even though edibles have a candy-like appearance and flavour, it’s vital to keep in mind that doses vary, and you should be cautious when choosing your dosage to prevent unwanted side effects.
- Chocolates – There is probably cannabis chocolate out there for you if you enjoy a certain kind of chocolate, such as white chocolate, dark chocolate, mint chocolate, or cookies & cream. Chocolate connoisseurs now have a way to enjoy their favourite dessert while also getting high thanks to chocolate-infused cannabis edibles.
- Hard Candies – Edibles like mint and hard candies are produced exactly like regular candies, except they have THC distillate added. The majority of marijuana edibles that resemble hard candies are made to be ingested through the tongue or cheek wall. Compared to less potent oral sweets, this may have a quicker impact.
- Drinks or Beverages – Cannabis users are increasingly consuming drinks that contain cannabis. Anything from flavoured beverages to is available. Juices, teas, and other drinks are offered. Additionally, drink mixes can assist you in brewing the ideal beverage at home if you choose to prepare your own drinks.
It all depends on your preferences, given the variety of edibles and strains available. Do you like your food to be a snack rather than a meal? Try a savoury treat! Do you crave a powerful high? Pick the top strain from the list provided in this article. Visit your nearest Canada online dispensary today.