Sex Hormonal imbalance Before the in-depth discussion, let us comprehend the definition of sex hormone imbalance. Well, it is a hormonal issue that happens to women most of the time. To be precise, it is responsible for female infertility. Well, it happens due to the imbalance of numerous hormones like estradiol, follicle-stimulating hormone, luteinizing hormone, prolactin, progesterone, and several others.
Symptoms of sex hormone imbalance
Now, we will discuss the symptoms of sex hormone imbalance. Knowing the symptoms will make it easier for you to acknowledge your problems. Also, if you know the symptoms, you can address those issues as soon as possible. So, here is the list of symptoms that we are talking about.
- Weight loss or weight gain without any proper reasons.
- Excessive or unexplained sweating is also a sign of sex hormone imbalance.
- In case you find it difficult to sleep, there is a possibility that you are suffering from the problem.
- Skin rashes or extremely dry skin.
- Anxiety as well as irritability.
- The change in the concentration of blood sugar is also a symbol.
- Reduction in sex drive also signifies that you are going through sex hormone imbalance.
- Tenderness in breasts.
So, these are the symptoms of sex hormone imbalance. If you are going through any of these symptoms, you should get in touch with a doctor as soon as possible.
What are the causes of sex hormone imbalance?
Well, there are various reasons that cause sex hormone imbalance. Mostly, it depends on the hormone or the gland that is affected. However, there are numerous factors responsible for sex hormone imbalance. So, here are the causes that you should know.
- Diabetes is one of the significant reasons behind the sex hormone imbalance.
- Hypothyroidism is another reason for sex hormone imbalance.
- Besides, Hyperthyroidism is also responsible for this issue.
Apart from these things, sex hormone imbalance also happens due to some health issues of our body. To be precise, there are some diseases or illnesses that induce sex hormone disorder in our body. Let us take note of the diseases, which are responsible for this issue.
- Cushing syndrome
- Hyperfunctioning thyroid nodules
- Eating disorder
- Congenital adrenal hyperplasia
So, these are the illnesses and diseases that are responsible for sex hormone imbalance. Well, apart from these causes, there are some specific reasons when it comes to women. They suffer from sex hormone imbalance due to some specific reasons. So, let us comprehend the reasons.
- Premature menopause
- Some medicines like birth control pills.
- Primary insufficiency is ovaries
Let’s talk about treatment.
So, it is the time when we will talk about the treatment. Or else, our discussion will be considered incomplete. So, here are the treatment options we have.
- Vaginal estrogen
- Progynova 2mg from Generic Island
- Birth control or hormone control
- Replacement medications for hormone
- Medications for blocking androgen.
- Letrozole and clomiphene medicines.
- Assisted reproductive technology
So, these are the medications and options for a woman if she is suffering from Sex hormone imbalance.
Well, if you are looking for some common medications, we are about to discuss that. So, here are some of the common medicines that both men and women can use.
Well, there are medications for men as well. These days, a considerable number of men suffer from sex hormone imbalance. And for that reason, there are medications for men as well.
- Testosterone medications-You will find out that there are various gels and patches that will help you to contain testosterone. And that will help a man to get rid of the symptoms.
So, these are the things that you should know about sex hormone imbalance.